Middle School Curriculum (VI-VIII)
The Middle School programme is structured to meet different intellectual and developmental needs of students. The core interdisciplinary skills acquired in Primary classes are refined as subject specialist teachers take over to instruct children in the fundamental subject specific skills essential for entry into the secondary level.
The curriculum is designed to provide Middle school students with a broad and balanced programme of study in the following subjects.
- Languages- English, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Science - Physics, chemistry and Biology
- Social Science- History, Civics, Geography
- Physical Education
- Performing Arts- Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Dance, Painting etc
- SUPW Activities under various clubs
Children at this level are thus stretched and pushed by a positive and caring environment through an experience that is challenging both academically and socially.