For students :
School strictly prohibits the following :
• Carrying any electronic gadgets such as mobiles cameras, MP-3’s , I-pods etc
• Consuming alcohol, drugs or smoking
• Driving to school on motorized vehicles ( four and two wheelers)
• Wearing jewellery, make up of any kind
• Cash transactions of any kind ( lending ,borrowing of money)
• Use of abusive / foul / threatening language/violence or aggression of any kind
• Objectionable / remarks which tantamount to discrimination on the basis of sex, colour, race or community
• Damage to school property including school transport
• Missing classes without permission.
• Indulging in acts of dishonesty such as stealing, cheating, telling lies
• Leaving school premises without valid out pass or permission
A request to all Parents
To enable school to provide greater safety and security of their wards parents are advised to refrain from the following :
• Disturbing school functioning by entering classrooms to meet their wards or teachers
• Requesting either the guard or receptionist to deliver tiffin or any other material to their wards in the classes.
• Taking half day leaves for their wards on flimsy grounds
• Sending their wards to school when suffering from any infectious ailment/disease
• Allowing their wards to come to school on self driven motor cycles, scooters or cars.
• Giving excess money to their wards
• Allowing their wards to carry expensive electronic gadgets such as cameras, mobiles, I pods etc or wear jewellery of any kind.
• Giving gifts or bribes to any school staff.
• Using rude /abusive language or aggression of any sort with the staff on duty
• Sending their wards in overcrowded vans, auto-rickshaws and cycle rickshaws or without getting details verified
Parents are important stake holders in the process of education of a child. Their active involvement and interest is crucial to the success of their child.
Vishwa Bharati welcomes the active cooperation and participation of parents in providing support services.
NOTE: SUGGESTIONS /COMPLAINTS OR REQUESTS FOR APPOINTMENT MAY BE DROPPED IN THE DROP BOXES KEPT IN THE GUARD ROOM OR RECEPTION.
ANONYMOUS NOTES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.HENCE PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAME, (WARD’S NAME AND CLASS, IF APPLICABLE ), ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE US TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR RESPOND.